///// Goals for 2025 /////

Looks like I'm getting back into blogging - maybe. I filled in the blanks from 2022-now on the ole House of Hammies. Yay! The world has been a crazy place since Covid, but I'm focused on having fun and doing what I can to help others and grow.

Some goals for 2025----
  • More reading, less scrolling - Read 25 books in 2025 for me and a 12 book goal for Matt - Fail, but that's OK, work got wild (lost my aide and instructional coach + gained a great new principal) and Matt got busy with a new leadership role
  • Daily exercise - usually 100 squats, crunches, or arms at home, an evening walk, and sometimes our fun Exercise Club at work, I may get back to a gym or yoga membership at some point this year too - Joined a reformer pilates studio with some work friends, love it!
  • Dry January - This turned out to be damp instead, but was still a good reset
  • Take a first-day hike - Done in the cold at Arbor Hills Nature Preserve
  • C set a goal at school too - "Help more" :)

January fun at the school Glow Dance