Happy New Year [Goals for 2017]
Brunch 2016 was an awesome goal, here's hoping 2017 will be just as great.
- Host at least four seasonal dinner parties with different folks - sort of, had lots of people over to eat but they were more pool/BBQs than "seasonal dinner parties"
- Make at least one nice sit-down meal each week at home (trying to get out of the burger/taco/spaghetti weekday rut) - YES
- Start daily journaling - NO, changed my mind on this one
- Keep documenting life with bi-monthly blog posts - YES
- Spruce up the side yard shade garden, fix the pool spa heater and learn how to pressure wash the house/deck - YES
- Hit the road this summer - California is the plan, but Key West hasn't lost its appeal, Oregon/Seattle would also be fun.... or even just Big Bend again, we will see! - NO, dates weren't working out so we decided to do a lazy summer by the pool and some local trips instead, we also had a winter trip to Big Bend that got canceled when Duncan got sick, no regrets though, chilling at home has been nice