We spent 10 days in Colorado this summer and finally found our way to Rocky Mountain National Park. It was crazy crowded (including an hour-long elk-related traffic jam on the park road at 10,000 ft) but totally beautiful too. 2,500 miles of fun and podcasts.
- Pretty west Texas driving, New Mexico skies, and finally stopping at Capulin Volcano National Monument
- Exploring Trinidad, meeting up with Joe in Denver, scenic drives around Rocky Mountain National Park, and cute Grand Lake
- Relaxing in Gunnison, hiking at Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park - and park brochure 60!
- Fun and fishing with Mike+Cheri at their family cabin in Creede
- Plus, general relaxing, scenic beauty, Colorado beer, glaciers, and animal spotting - elk, deer, chipmunks galore, and a moose