- Birthday fun for me - spending the day in Carrollton with my parents (new boots, shopping, bean soup at Herrera's), McKinney evening with Matt on my actual birthday - Landon Winery, dinner at Harvest, and pie on the porch from Emporium Pies.
- Labor Day weekend getaway to Natchitoches, Louisiana
- Tech game watching with friends every weekend so far - Guns Up!
- McKinney Oktoberfest fun x3, better than ever, we went down to the square every day of Oktoberfest this year, Saturday was especially fun with a pretzel party at our house to watch the Tech game too.
- The volunteering year began - I'm working a the Plano Family Literacy twice a month for Junior League, took my first class with local leader Florence Shapiro through JLCC's "Go Govern" program, and got trained for my first city-service gig on the Library Advisory Board.