- A great weekend visit from M+J+L with brisket and swimming fun.
- Our first trip to Sugarbacon with the lovely Mott's, can't wait to visit again.
- Beer-themed day trips to finish up summer - Saturday at the Bishop Art's District for antiquing, oyster brunch at the Boulevardier, and stops at Bishop Cider Company (yum!) and Community Brewery and a Saturday in Grapevine for Tolbert's Chili Bowl, window shopping, and flights at the new, cute Grapevine Craft Brewery
- Back to School for us both and this year has had a crazy start. It's been nonstop since August 3rd, lots of new tech, new people, and general busyness. Just a dozen more things and it should settle into a fun fall.
- Matt hosted his league's Fantasy Football Draft for the 2nd year, lots of guys + brisket + beer + pool time at our house = getaway to Carrollton for an early birthday shopping + Mexican food for me with my parents
- Lots of work, lots of fun, and lots of hot, hot days