Adventures this month:
- A relaxing weekend in Spring to visit M+J, Lydia is growing quick! We especially enjoyed a fun dinner out with fresh seafood at Blue Water and stops at big Sam Houston AND Bucee's on the way home - sometimes dreams really do come true.
- Matt hosted Grayson's first Civil War anniversary event and a WWII community event at work. He was even interviewed on the morning news and did an awesome job. The video is already down but you can read more about it here.
- Lots of art! We're always on the hunt for original art for our house and this month we hit the jackpot. We found an antique beach scene at the Antique Company Mall downtown, a large modern piece in a snazzy gold frame hanging on the wall at the Loophole in Denton, and a oil scene of Yellowstone at the McKinney Arts in Bloom Festival. Love them all (and the art budget is now depleted for 2015).
- Lots of social events! A nice Easter lunch in Carrollton with my parents and Aunt Jenny+Audie; finally getting to know our neighbors at the Gage's housewarming party; celebrating Ricky+Holly's wedding with college friends at the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek; plus fun on the square with the Motts and fun at our house with the Sielings.
- I wrapped up the Junior League year finishing facilitations for several committees and had another busy month at work, and Matt got to learn more about pool equipment: including replacing the motor, repairing 2 leaks, and cleaning the filter himself for the first time - woah.