Adventures this month:
- 4 days in Austin for me for the Texas Computer Educators Conference (Bill Nye+ipads everywhere)
- Belated birthday fun for Matt with my parents: chicken at Babe's, shirt shopping, and corn hole-yay!
- Cute McKinney Krewe of Barkus dog parade with Megan and her boys
- Matt updated our upstairs/guest bathroom - we removed the old medicine cabinet to find a surprise shoebox-sized hole, so painting paneling+trim was slightly more complex by adding drywall patching to Matt's to-do list, but it turned out great and looks so nice and clean now (Happy Valentine's Day!)
- Snow! 2 days off work for ice, plus a Friday of fluffy snow the last week of February
- Weekend fun with darts, hiking, shuffleboard, and window shopping