December in Photos

49/52 :: Iced
50/52 :: Painting
51/52 :: Messy Move
52/52 :: The New View

December Adventures:
- Well, we moved - I have never been so stressed but we're happy now
- Matt ended his first semester as an associate professor with a crazy week due to ice. Grayson College ended up being closed for 4 days during exam week, online finals for everyone this time around - those lucky kids.
- I randomly got to go to a Jay Z concert after my friend Megan won tickets at a work party, it was great!
- We celebrated Christmas at home in our new house with a visit from my parents and a fun family Christmas at my Aunt Jenny's
- Lost of unpacking, weed-pulling, cleaning, and (so much) shopping
[2013 Photos]
January - February - March - April - May - June
July - August - September - October - November

Comments