September in Photos
36/52 :: Trophy
37/52 :: Houston-bound
- Enjoying labor day weekend with Matt's fantasy football draft and birthday fun in Texomaland
- A new hood, bumper, and headlights for the Prius (and 20 days in the shop!) after Matt got hit on his way to work (on my birthday!), all's well that end's well on our end though
- Celebrating my new niece Lydia at Maggie's shower in Houston
- Lots of library events: orientations, an awesome author visit, book fair, and new school purchasing are all underway - what a busy month!
- Matt finally moved into his new office following a few weeks of construction and camping out in the department reception area
- Fun with work friends, college friends, and Junior League friends, including a return adventure to McKinney Oktoberfest - prost! If we end up moving downtown, maybe we'll be able to walk next year.