August 31, 2012

August {Weekly Photos}


31 | Hot, Hot, Hot
{I love spicy, but just one Hell Burger was too much for me!}

32 | More Modern Art

33 | Summer of Studying

34 | Oz-some Start to the School Year
{Spent an inservice day hanging Wizard of Oz displays - putting my masters degree to work big time this year ;)}

August adventures...
- Denton favorites: Community Market, Recycled Books, super cute Oak Street Drafthouse, Rooster's Roadhouse Hell Burger Challenge (ouch, ghost pepper habanero burgers are just as hot as they sound)
- Fort Worth family fun: Cooper's Old Time Pit BBQ + art museums with my parents
- Matt's Ph.D. Comps: 5 days of written comprehension exams after hundreds (thousands?) of hours of studying, only oral exams (next week) and a dissertation to go...
- A fun birthday shopping day with my mom
- Starting the new Junior League season with a position on the finance council
- Back to School (well, work) was busy, tiring, and very fun. I started my 3rd year at my current school and it's smooth sailing in the library. Matt is teaching 5 classes for 4 different colleges this fall, including his first for dual-credit course with high school kids.


::2012 Weekly Photos::
January | February | March | April | May | June | July

No comments:

Post a Comment