June 30, 2012

June {Weekly Photos}


22 | Nosey

23 | White

24 | Art Appreciation

25 | Camping our way through the West


26 | Beautiful Grand Teton National Park

June happenings...
- Another Photo-a-day Challenge {Days 1-10} {11-20} {21-30}
- Dogs everywhere: lots of dog-sitting for friends and family plus Duncan got his biannual haircut
- Hosting a cute wedding shower for my cousin Carrie with my mom and sister
- Late Night fun at the Dallas Museum of Art
- My Aunt Jenny's sweet wedding
- Celebrating Father's Day in Carrollton with Matt's AMAZING jalapeno poppers and burgers from the grill
- The start of summer break for me - presenting and attending lots of professional development sessions, fun at Lake Lewisville with my work team, excessive TV-watching, and preparations for our big trip north
- Vacation! Details coming soon...

::2012 Weekly Photos::
January | February | March | April | May


No comments:

Post a Comment