[11-in-2011] The End

I had a great time completing my "just for fun" list this year. 2011 was definitely the year of books and yoga! I feel so blessed and grateful to have a life where my biggest problem is looking for new ways to spend my days and enjoy life. I can't wait to see what fun the new year brings.

11 Things in 2011 Challenge:
  1. Take a camping trip or two Eisenhower State Park, Lake Ray Roberts, Big Bend
  2. Make homemade biscotti Yum
  3. Practice yoga 52 times 118 practices (and over 200 hours of teacher-training too)
  4. Read at least one book every month At 57 books it looks like I underestimated the amount of "just for fun" reading I do, guess it just never seems like enough! My favorites ended up being A Painted HouseLittle Bee, My Lobotomy, and The Year of Magical Thinking - all great, especially if you love the "sad memoir" and "troubled childhood" genres as much as do. :)
    I also read around 500 titles to consider for the 2012 2x2 Reading List, and dozens more children's and young adult books for work and fun too - yes, that was a crazy amount of reading and I really only remember about half of it, nature of the beast I guess.
  5. Spend a month as a vegetarian January
  6. Listen to live music somewhere Arboretum Concert & Picnic
  7. Celebrate a few food holidays Bundt Day and others too
  8. Spend some time on water Lake Grapevine (Who wants to go again this year?) and Lake Sam Rayburn
  9. Do a No Spend Month challenge April
  10. Go on a picnic
  11. And continue to post a photo of the week:
    January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
Adios 2011! 

Comments