Summer break has arrived. Matt's working 4 days a week, and I still have several days of professional development and fun work events to come, but with almost 10 weeks off I can't complain.
On the agenda:
- Polo-watching, fireworks, reading a book-a-day
- Work retreat to Lake Sam Rayburn
- Lots of yoga practicing and more yoga teacher training (one LONG weekend a month until December)
- Junior League of Collin County activities - I'll be in the provisional class of 2011-12 and am especially looking forward to new community service opportunities.
- Some trip-planning:
Hopefully Galveston, Waco, New Braunfels, and Oklahoma City this summer
Hiking Big Bend in December
Patagonia in ??? - forget Europe, I think we're going to head to the deepest south for our first international tip, THIS just might be our big trip after Matt finishes his dissertation.
- Selling our house? Maybe? Please? We've been on the market since February but it's just not looking good.
- And mostly lots of Netflix, reality TV, internet-ing, cooking, watching Duncan sleep all day...
Hope you're planning a fun summer too!