- Take a camping trip or two
Make homemade biscottiYum
- Practice yoga 52 times: Definitely ahead of schedule and even decided to start yoga teacher training too, my first weekend workshop toward 200 hour registered yoga teacher is on May 14th.
- Read at least one book every month (not counting work-related reading): 16 so far...
Spend a month as a vegetarianJanuary was all-meatless, all the time.
- Listen to live music somewhere: On the lookout for a new concert after the Denton Jazzfest was rained out :(
- Celebrate a few food holidays: Of course Chip & Dip Day has been my fave so far :)
- Spend some time on water: Planning a little river float trip for August, hopefully with M+J.
- Do a No Spend Month challenge: In progress... since April was much more expensive than planned (expected: paid taxes, unexpected: new fence, new roof, and the air conditioner repair man is coming tomorrow!) this month seems like the perfect time to save more than usual.
- Go on a picnic
- And continue to post a photo of the week: January | February | March | April
Looks like we're not vegetarians: delicious venison with blueberry sauce and smoked ribs by Mike and Matt.