- Starting my 4th year as the librarian at Bright Elementary, a job I treasure and enjoy everyday!
- Celebrating my 29th birthday with a trip to the Fort Worth Zoo and lunch at Joe T.'s
- Trying new fried foods and seeing Oprah at the State Fair with my parents
- Going to my 10 year high school reunion football game with Angie and meeting her sweet new baby boy Hudson
- Making it to Octoberfest in McKinney for the 2nd time
- Heading to Austin with Maggie for the Texas Book Festival
- Celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary with dinner at The Greenhouse, our favorite Denton restaurant
- Enjoying a fun week off for Thanksgiving Break by visiting the Rare Book Room at UNT (where Matt works part-time), spending time with family in Haslet and Bonham, and going to the Tech/Baylor game with college friends at the new Cowboys Stadium
- Having fun with family and friends
- And teaching ourselves how to do a decent job grooming Duncan (now that he's been officially uninvited from returning to any local groomers) - ugh
December 6, 2009
With December already underway, I'm reflecting on the fun we've had this semester. Time really does fly!
Highlights from the fall...