Getting close to 10,000?

Quoting photographer Henri Cartier-Bresson, your first 10,000 photographs are your worst. After looking back at my photos from a few years ago, and even just from last year, I am happy to see how far they have come. They are not great by any means, but I feel like I can look at them objectively and understand what I like or dislike about each shot - pretty neat.

225:
225/365: Duncan
Like: Composition/contrast
Dislike: Beige fan blade above Duncan's head.

230:
230/365: Monkey Grass
Like: Contrast/subject
Dislike: Background focus is a little off.

236:
236/365: Candles
Like: Composition/viewpoint
Dislike: Too yellow, though I'm sure I could fix that if I actually did some post-processing.

238:
238/365: Pepper
Like: Balance/color palette
Dislike: Pepper refused to look at the camera during entire photo shoot - oh, well!

Comments

Post a Comment