Spinach Smoothie

After hearing all the hype on the web, I tried my first spinach smoothie a few weeks ago and am now a convert. Just add spinach to any fruit smoothie for a serving of veggies and an energy boost, promise you can't taste it.


Green Monster Smoothie
Inspired by Angela at Oh She Glows/Green Monster Movement.

Makes 1 smoothie.

Ingredients
1 cup milk/soy milk/rice milk
1 cup (big handful) raw spinach
1/2 frozen banana
1 tablespoon peanut butter/almond butter
1/2 cup of your favorite fresh or frozen fruit
Optional: 1 tbsp flax seed meal, protein powder, etc.

Comments

  1. ohhhh! that sounds yummy. love that is calls for rice milk & almond butter...my kind of recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never have thought of adding spinach, but I'm definitely going to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment