With spring coming in quick, here's a wrap-up of some of the highlights from the winter...
- Took a quick day trip to College Station for Matt to visit the Texas A&M history department, complete with a delicious lunch at the Dixie Chicken.
- Welcomed Kirk and Megan's new baby, Truitt Knox, born on January 28th - Matt's 28th birthday!
- Celebrated our nephew Tyler's 2nd birthday, Wiggles-style.
- Put our house on the market, but with only 4 showings so far we're not counting on it selling. :(
- Spent Valentine's Day in McKinney with a fabulous lunch at Poppy's followed by browsing the square, then funnel cake and people watching at Trade Days.
- Celebrated Rozan's birthday at Carraba's.
- Visited Maggie's PT school for fun, free therapy.
- Took Duncan on a day trips to the Providence Dog Park and Lake Ray Roberts State Park - lucky dog.