December 24, 2008

2008 in Review

I'm using my time over winter break to enter the personal blog world. While we don't have tons to blog about, I'm sharing with you to encourage myself to be more of writer - plus who doesn't like puppy pictures? I've already added notes from a few favorite trips to the blog, and will attempt to be retrospective and add other travel logs from the past before all is forgotten.

2008 in Review
  • I started my 3rd year at the librarian at Bright Elementary, and started a work blog too: Book Buzz @ the Bright Library
  • Matt started his last year at UNT as a graduate student in history and received an internship working with the Rare Book and Texana Collection at the university library.
  • More traveling! Took great weekend trips with friends to Austin, New Braunfels, Granbury, Broken Bow, Lubbock, and Houston and a summer vacation to New Orleans and Caddo Lake.
  • Duncan learned how to roll over on command - that's big for him.
Hope your 2008 was great too. Thanks for joining us and happy holidays! ~A

No comments:

Post a Comment