Spring Break in Austin and New Braunfels
Saturday and Sunday with Maggie + Monday and Tuesday with Matt = A fun spring break!
- Headed south to Austin
- Started with fun with lunch and music on the patio at Opal Divine's Penn Field
- Dinner and relaxing at Earl and Evelyn's
- Church and La Madeline's in San Antonio with the grandparents
- Shopping and a movie with Maggie to complete a relaxing day
- Headed back to Austin with Maggie
- Coffee and reading at Mozart's on Lake Lady Bird-my new favorite place
- Met Matt for burgers, Maggie went back to DFW
- Shopped and explored SoCo
- Dinner at MoonShine and drinks on 6th Street, complete with St. Patrick's Day craziness!
- Morning coffee at Mozart's
- Brunch at South Congress Cafe
- Back for more exploring on South Congress - hunt for Hey, Cupcake!
- Stopped at the San Marcos Outlets in the middle of a giant rainstorm
- Explored Gruene, enjoyed drinks on the patio at The Gristmill
- Dinner and relaxing at E & E's
- Breakfast, quick walk through beautiful Landa Park, then heading home to DFW